Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Gift Set

I always have some extra lotion and nail sets around the house for my gift giving needs. So that I have them when I need a gift in the spur of the moment. I like to package them in different ways to spruce them up a bit. For this set I had a plastic zip pouch that I put everything into and at first I made a belly band to go around the pouch. But then I decided it need something else so I made a little box using my big shot and box #2 die.



Here is a close up of just the box.



You can see that I cut the top of the lid off since I didn't need it for this particular one. The stamp set I used Eastern Blooms set since the lotion and nail set fit right along with the theme of that stamp set. Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails