Sunday, September 20, 2009

The last project ...

Here is the last project I made for my friend to friend swap. The challenge for this one was to make something using a new technique. I know I'm a bit late on the whole bandwagon but I finally decided to try the technique designed by Crystal French. I can't recall what she actually calls it but I'm sure someone will remind me :) So anyways here is what I made:

Isn't it lovely!!! I used the Noteworthy stamp set on this one too. Along with my friend jumbo wheel. I left the glass out of the frame so show off the butterfly.

Here is a close up of the butterfly. I used so saffron and pale blue re-inkers for the colors and when they overlapped they created that pretty green. The embossing powder I used is one of the one's SU carried so long ago called Confetti Celebrations that has pink, yellow and blue in it.

I almost kept this one too! Well I know my SS Michelle loved her package and I hope you all enjoyed seeing it too! Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails