Sunday, June 20, 2010

Almost Artisan Project #4

This is the next card project I created for my artisan submissions. This first set of three pictures is the original project.



I had originally created this card for Stampin Addicts Birthday Blog Hop back in February using the stamp set Greetings Earthling. At this time I was going back an forth about whether or not I should even enter the contest. I liked this card so much I decide I wouldn't use it for the blog hop but instead make another one for the contest. So I changed it just a little bit and made this one to send in.



It's the same one just a little crisper and a bit more done up.


The inside I did just a bit different. I didn't add the rolled back image but added a few more characters; plus I changed the colors to the lights on the UFO. To create the UFO I used the pop up ball die and then I covered it with versamark. To get the silver sparkles I mixed then Fine Galaxy Silver Glitter with clear embossing powder. This was by far my favorite project!! Hopefully I will get to see it again on the display boards at convention! Happy Stamping!

Cindy
Jamie
Patty
Katy
Melissa
Tina
Kelly
Ashley
Carmen
Monika
Tracy

Sam
Jenn
Renee
Carrie

3 comments:

Elisa said...

Too Cute! I love the UFO! Looking forward to seeing you at convention!

Yapha said...

So cute! Love that pop-up UFO!

Heidi Baks said...

Really cute! I love this idea!

Related Posts with Thumbnails