Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Almost Artisan Project #2

I wanted to include a masculine card in my projects so I came up with this little beauty!

I really loved how this card came out and at the time it was a card I would not normally put together and now I like to layer more. That's the great thing about this contest it really pushes to be your best! I used Extreme Elements and Extreme Snowboard. I stamped in versamark the larger background stamp from extreme elements behind the guy to make it look like snow spray and then embossed it with iridescent ice; it made a really cool effect! The snowflakes are cut with my big shot and snowflakes #2. I think I will be using this same concept on my snow play pictures if and when I scrapbook them! Happy Stamping!!

Cindy
Jamie
Jackie
Patty
Katy
Melissa
Tina
Kelly
Ashley
Carmen
Monika
Tracy

Sam
Jenn
Renee
Carrie

1 comment:

Linda Tarolli said...

I'm not sure how this card could have no comments! I love everything about it and might use it as the basis for DH's Christmas card this year. TFS

Related Posts with Thumbnails