Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Teacher's Gift

School has officially ended here after a few extra days to make up some snow days. Since school was coming to a close I knew I had to make a gift for my youngest son's teacher. I decided I would make her some thank you cards since all year long she would give them out; I wanted to gift to be useful to her, I'm sure teachers get a lot of gifts they don't really use. So anyways her is what I made for her.

Thanks you cards using the All A Flutter single stamp; my big sister from this round gave it to me so it came in handy at just the right time!! Then I made her this little box to keep them in:



I made the flower with felt and the Blossoms die using my big shot ... I love how it cuts through all kinds of things! After I applied the Cottage Wall DSP I coated it with it decoupage. His teacher loved it!! Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails