Thursday, June 10, 2010

Just Jawing?

Just Jawing is retiring?? WHAT?? I have no idea what I'm gonna do ... well actually I do I'll just keep making cards with it since it is my favorite set of all times!! It's the only stamp set that has it's own label! Since it is retiring and IF you haven't gotten it yet then hopefully this card will get you to change your mind!

The colors here are Chocolate Chip and Ruby Red. I added iridescent ice to the eyes to make them pop as well as the edges of the card, some chocolate chip ribbon and some black hearts. I cut the scallop circle out with my big shot. I think this is my favorite card using Just Jawing and it was just a 5 minute card!

Be sure to join Stampin' Addicts on our Last Chance blog hop starting tomorrow. You can join the hop from my site. See you tomorrow and Happy Stamping!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very Interesting!
Thank You!

Related Posts with Thumbnails