Sunday, July 27, 2008

Convention - Altoid Tin Swap

As you know I've been busy trying to get swaps done for convention!! I leave on Tuesday and I',m getting EXCITED!! Here are a few more of my creations I made for the Altoid tin swap I joined. Since I'm a bit swap crazy I signed up for 2 groups. This is the first time I have ever tried to decorate these tins and will definitely be making more!

I figured there will be several made using an everyday theme so I went with my favorite holiday to make these! To make the tin a bit more wow I made it into a memory game holder. So there are two of each design inside the tin.



Recipe: Stamp Set - Batty for You, Paper - Night of Navy, Whisper White, Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black, Accessories - Various Ink Colors, Scallop Punch, Circle Punch, Dimensionals, spot on jumbo roller and black ribbon.





The second tin I went with a kid theme. And who doesn't love Sesame street?!?! I put one of each character in each tin and made Big Bird the main image on the tin. I really like how the tin came out!! Do you think it is wow enough? I know I am my biggest critic.


Recipe: No stamp set used, Cardstock- Various Bold Bright Colors, Accessories - Circle Punches, Scallop Punch and Oval Punches, brads, Real Red Striped ribbon, and dimensionals.

1 comment:

Creative Escape said...

How cute, I am loving both of your tins.

Have a blast at convention!

Jen

Related Posts with Thumbnails