Sunday, July 13, 2008

Monkey Sneak Peak

Over the next few weeks I will be sharing with you all some of new items Stampin' Up! will be carrying in the upcoming Fall/Winter Idea Book and Catalog. It's due out on August 11, 2008 and that's when the frenzy will begin!!

This set is called Sock Monkey of course and have I told you how much I like this guy? I was instantly drawn to him!! I made this card using some of my new toys. I did the scallops using our new border scallop punch, no more using the slot punch unless I want bigger scallops that is. I'm not sure if you can get the details in the picture but I paper pierced the monkey and did the basic grey paper parts using the faux flannel technique. I will spotlight this technique on Technique Tuesdays. For those of you who will be getting my WOW swap at convention my card spotlights this technique.

So what do YOU think?
Card Supplies: Stamp Sets Sock Mokey, Cardstock Barely Banana, Real Red, Very Vanilla, and Going Grey, Ink Saraha Sand, Barely Banana, and Basic Grey, Accessories Real Red Striped Ribbon, and Silver Cording.

2 comments:

Marie said...

Cute card Carmen, and great start at blogging!!! Welcome to blog-land!

Brooke S said...

Thanks for sharing such a great technique I will have to give it a try.... I LOVE your stamp closet it make me happy I {Heart} stamps!!! and Crafty things...

Hugs.
Brooke S

p.s. can I add you to my blog roll?

Related Posts with Thumbnails