Friday, July 25, 2008

6x6 Scrappin' Soccer

I am hosting an organized swap at convention through SplitCoastStampers and the theme was quick and simple 6x6 scrapbook page. It needed to be a page that could be made in less than 15 minutes. For those of you that know me you know it's all about quick and simple with me. Though I do like the cards and pages that have a lot of layers and such it's just not me .... with 2 boys I really just don't have time. I tend to do pages that accent the photos.





I designed this scrapbook page first but it just wasn't the look that I wanted so I kept playing around with the set up until I came up with this next one.








This is the page that I will be using to swap with one of my groups. I made 3 different pages and each group will get one of the styles as a Thank You for joining my swap. I hope they will like it.






Recipes: Cardstock -Sahara Sand, Basic Black, Garden Green and Whisper White Ink - Garden Green and Versamark Accessories - Twill Ribbon, Dimensionals and Black Embossing Powder.

1 comment:

PamE said...

Love it, and it kinda reminds me of a chalkboard set up too. Hum maybe add some white gel pen with soccer plays for background.

Related Posts with Thumbnails