Monday, July 21, 2008

Convention Swaps

9 more days until convention and I've been worrying about getting all my swaps done. This last week I have been busy working on my swaps. I finally got them all done , well actually I have one left to do but it will be really easy to complete. I just have to wait to see what jumbo rollers are being retired, which I will know tomorrow. Convention is going to be a bunch of fun, I can't wait to see all the different ideas and of course the FREE stamps we get.


Sorry if the picture isn't the best but it will have to do.


This is everything I have done:
35 Wow Full Cards
108 Card Fronts in 2 styles
14 Altoid Tins in 2 styles
22 Kleenex Holders
22 Magnetic Post Its Frames
12 Quick & Simple Card Fronts
36 Easy 6x6 Scrapbook Pages in 3 styles
Roommate Gift


I will be showing the individual projects in the coming weeks.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails