Monday, October 3, 2011

Display Stamper - Easy Events 12x12 Page



This is the last project I made as a display stamper and this one really was my favorite!! I used a picture from my youngest 10th Birthday Party and it was a great picture of him!! (Everyone says his a mini me ... attitude and all!) I just love everything about this page!! I started with the red base since that's his favorite color and then picked the blue to accent it. I cut out the large circle then matted it with the scallop border punch that I ran through the crimper so I could manipulate it around the circle. Lastly I matted that with smaller punched circles since I did not have a scallop that was anywhere near that size as well as the picture. I cut out the Happy Birthday saying with the big shot and the birthday decorative strip as well as some swirls. I used the cupcake from the easy events stamp set and colored them to match the cardstock colors and you can't really notice from te picture but I added iridescent ice to frosting to make it shine a bit. This was the only project I am recreating to have for myself as it was really hard to let it go!! Hope you like it as much as I do and Happy Stamping!!

8 comments:

Yapha said...

This is a fantastic page!!! The circles are amazing! You really tied it all together so well!

Anonymous said...

Great page, love the corner detail!

Tanya Boser said...

So many fantastic details on this page, where do I start?! The ribbon weaved in around the medallion, the handcut cupcakes, the whole darn thing! Great page!

Mickey Roberts said...

Oh my gosh, this page is awesome! So glad you made one for yourself.

Paula said...

Love everything about this page: the layout, the shapes, everything! Thanks!

Sara Mattson-Blume said...

What a great page--the circles, the Happy Happy, the everything! Plus, that smile is cute!

Shelley Z said...

Really cool page! Love how you put the words around your circle!

Holly/Rubber Redneck said...

Love this page, the layout everything!

Related Posts with Thumbnails