Sunday, October 9, 2011

Caseing Myself

Very rarely do I case and when I do it never ever looks like the original. I always end up changing it completely but this time I cased myself and I kept it almost the same. You can see my original design here. I used the stamp set Flores Suaves (from the spanish catalog) instead. I needed a card to enter for Hispanic Night for convention so this was the one I submitted. As you can tell I have quite of few things still left to share from the past 4 months or so. Happy Stamping!!

9 comments:

Yapha said...

Absolutely gorgeous! I love the lace with the pinking hearts border punch. The pearls are such a great touch too!

Anonymous said...

this is a beautiful card! So rich looking!

Anonymous said...

Such rich colors! Love it!

Paula said...

Beautiful card Carmen. I love it!

Anonymous said...

Wow Carmen, lots of pretty details on there!

Mickey Roberts said...

So pretty. Very rich looking.

Sara Mattson-Blume said...

I think I like this one better, but both are lovely.

Shelley Z said...

Love this card! So pretty!

Holly/Rubber Redneck said...

great case very pretty

Related Posts with Thumbnails