Friday, October 7, 2011

Strength & Hope

Wow I've had this card to share for quite awhile, I have this card from a workshop I had back in May. Can you tell it's been busy around here? I love this card, it's just something about this color combo that I just love! Plus the vintage feel really adds to it too! I rocked and rolled the butterfly image with riding hood red and cherry cobbler to give it a bit more texture. Other than that it was a bit of shading and a lot of sponging! Happy Stamping!!

6 comments:

Yapha said...

Gorgeous card!! Your sponging is amazing!

Mickey Roberts said...

Love how the sponging brings out all the great details. Lovely card!

Paula said...

I'm looking at posts backwards so I saw the other one first. But I love this one too. Beautiful!

Sara Mattson-Blume said...

Pretty. Love the details and textures.

Shelley Z said...

Great card! Never would have thought to put these colors together!

Holly/Rubber Redneck said...

Beautiful really like this!

Related Posts with Thumbnails