Thursday, October 13, 2011

Throwback Thursday - Bugs & Kisses

I loved the Bugs & Kisses stamp set and it will always remain in my collection. This was a card I had created for a workshop I had when this retired back in June. It's really simple but I think it stands out and it sure makes me smile! I embossed the dragon fly with the wild wasabi ep and then colored it in with my garden green marker. I added some strips of cardstock to mimic the colors from the focal point and did a tone on tone effect on the base. I'll be sharing some older projects mixed in with some of my newer projects as things hopefully settle a bit so I can make some newer projects! Happy Stamping!

7 comments:

Yapha said...

Fabulous card! I love the embossed dragonfly! I still have my Bugs & Kisses set, too!

Heidi Baks said...

Throwback Thursday - funny! Love how those wings came out!!

Tanya Boser said...

It makes me smile too! Fun card, great job!

Mickey Roberts said...

So pretty! Even for a bug...

Sara Mattson-Blume said...

Love the layout and the set is a treasure.

Shelley Z said...

Marvelous card! Love the Wasabi embossing powder with the Garden maker!

Holly/Rubber Redneck said...

How cute!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails