Thursday, October 27, 2011

Pick your Poison

The first set I HAD to have out of the mini catalog was the set Pieces of Poison mostly because of the awesome skeleton but I really liked the whole set. Here is one of the cards I made with the poison saying as the focal point.

This was a card I created for a Holiday Mini swap over at Stampin' Addicts. (Just now getting time to share it.) Ir's pretty simple, I used the spider in the background and then cut out using my bigshot the lattice and the top note. Yup that's the top note I just cut it once then turned it and re-cut it again to give it a different shape. Pretty cool huh?! I think it makes for a cool poison label. I also used a bit of the quilted ribbon too.

I really liked this version but wondered what it would look like if I turned it on it's side.

I think this one looks pretty cool too! Not sure which one I like best ... Happy Stamping!

6 comments:

Y said...

So cool!! I love it with the lattice die, what a great idea! I think I like the second one better, because the die cut shows on all four sides.

Shelley Z said...

Not sure which way I like it either! Cool card either way!

Mickey Roberts said...

Wow! The card looks great in portrait or landscape orientation.

Sara Mattson-Blume said...

I like it, so scarey, but cool.

Tanya Boser said...

I forget about that trick with the Top Note die, looks great to frame a focal image!

Paula said...

Love the fancy top note with the lattice. And it totally works either way. Fabulous!

Related Posts with Thumbnails