Friday, October 21, 2011

Spooky Fancy Favor

As you all know I just love my big shot!! The projects are always easy to put together and they look great!Here is the fancy favor die used for a super cute and easy Halloween treat. I actually did this box at a workshop I had about a month back and the ladies all loved it! I used Wicked Cool stamp set to decorate the the box. I also used the perfect pennants die and decorative label punch to add a bit of color to the project. The spooky saying was embossed with the wild wasabi ep and a cool side effect was it embossed a bit of the web giving this really cool two tone effect! Happy Stamping!!

4 comments:

Yapha said...

Great box! I love you layered the Decorative Label punch with it!

Shelley Z said...

What a cute little box! Love that piece from the Pennant die!

Mickey Roberts said...

Awesome, Carmen! Great idea.

Sara Mattson-Blume said...

Easy and cute! A great combination!

Related Posts with Thumbnails