Monday, September 29, 2008

Halloween Scrappin'

This was the other project we made the other day. Everyone came up with a different scrapbook page and if I thought of it I would have taken pictures of the other ones to share. I started off making a whole different page but changed my mind half way through. I like how this came out but I think it's still missing something (besides the pictures). I am sure I'll figure it out once I do add in the pics. After playing with this set I just might have to buy it and the wheel too. It sure was fun to get together!

4 comments:

Laura Brown said...

Cute page. I like the hillside.

Beedubya said...

Sometimes it is just the pic that makes the light bulb go off. It's really neat though. Post it when it's done, K?

prayerandstamps said...

Cute Page. I love this set.

Julia said...

Great layout!

Related Posts with Thumbnails