Friday, September 19, 2008

Another Just Jawing and a new special

I must have used Just Jawing set for a bunch of my Halloween swaps I did. To me it's just to cute!! So this one I did as a rock star version!! I dirtied up the skull a bit to give it a bit more dimension. Recipe: Stamp Set - Just Jawing; Ink - Versamark, Sahara Sand, Tangerine Tango; Cardstock - Tangerine Tango, Basic Black, Whisper White; Accessories - Black Embossing Powder, Black Brads, Dimensionals.

Stampin' Up! is offering a new Decor Elements design just for Halloween!! It's of this great Spooky Spider and it comes in 3 different sizes. This was a project they showed during convention and I thought it was just fabulous. I will be making one of these myself just as soon as I have some time!! The flyer and info is located on the right hand side of my blog. These great jars can be bought at WalMart for pretty cheap.
Lastly here is a little 3x3 I made using the Scary Skulls wheel. This is like my second time making a 3x3 and I'm sure they will get better the space just seems so small.

Recipe: Cardstock - Real Red, Basic Black, Going Gray; Ink - Real Red; Accessories - Circle Punch, Distresser, Black Brads

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the rock star skull. Both of these projects are so cute!

PamE said...

Spooky is right, it's all about the details for Halloween!

Related Posts with Thumbnails