Saturday, September 20, 2008

The last ...

card I made using the Just Jawing set for now. This one is also has a rock star kind of feel to it just a bit more mellow. The blues definitely soften it up a bit BUT you could still use it as a masculine card. I made this card for a new catalog swap I was in and the quality of the swap was high caliber, if you like I can share them with you.

The gray piece is done using the big shot die Top Note. This die is soo awesome it can be used in many different ways and really adds a nice look. My son is completely fascinated with using my big shot and likes to use it. I think he was surprised I let him use it all by himself as most of my "tools" are of limits unless I am right next to him. He is actually pretty good about using my stuff properly especially for an 8 year old. Hope you like it!!
Recipe: Stamp Set - Just Jawing; Cardstock - Baja Breeze, Going Gray, Whisper White; Ink - Versamark, Baja Breeze; Accessories - Black Embossing Powder, Black Brads, Black Grosgrain Ribbon, Dimensionals

Wow! After just starting this blogger thing I have over 1000 hits to my site. I know that's the whole intent of having a blog, I just thought with all the other blogs would mine even get noticed. So I decided to do a little blog candy. Now the candy is some things I've had in my prize box, oldies but still goodies. Burst into Bloom stamp set (new, I did mount it) and a sampler pack of Tudor DSP with some buttons. If you want to be in on the card candy just leave me a comment and I will pick a winner on Friday the 26Th. The more comments you make the better your chances :) Happy Stamping!!

7 comments:

sarahw said...

Carmen,
I think out of all the cards using this set I like this one the best, I think it is the colors, the gray looks great. Have a good weekend. Sarah

Misty said...

Very cute! Love the stars for eyes.
Misty

Kasie Hamman said...

Sweet Just Jawing cards Carmen!! I knew that you said you liked this set! Very cool!
Hopefully we can all get together soon.
Let us know,
Kasie

Jennifer Murai said...

You Rock! :) Love your Just Jawing Cards

Anonymous said...

what a fun card. Funny eyes! I'm star struck!

Traci G said...

Carmen...these colors look FABULOUS together! I would have never thought, but they SO work together!! Love this card!

PamE said...

WOW! Yes I would agree you love this set, think it is the most I have seen anything used by you in years...LOL. STARS IN MY EYES is the name I give this piece of art!

Related Posts with Thumbnails