Thursday, August 12, 2010

Display Stamper Projects #1

As you all know I was a display stamper for this past convention. Now that convention is over I can actually share the projects I submitted for the display boards. But first let me show you the board that actually had my name on it!! It was way cool to see it!!

The first grouping I will be sharing will all use the stamp set Paisley Prints. Now when I got this set I didn't like it ... and well I still don't like it!! I struggled a ton with making these projects BUT I did make all my projects work so I am going to share them first.

This one I made using the Tree. Now I do like how this card came out, very simple but easy to do at a workshop!! Hope you like it too! Happy Stamping!!

2 comments:

Yapha said...

Congrats on being a display stamper!! That is awesome!

Heidi Baks said...

Nice! I always love a layout with a circle in it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails