Thursday, August 26, 2010

Throwback Thursday - Just Jawing

So I had decide to try something new on my blog. Since I know that you are all just like me and keep your stamps year after year I am sure you would still love to see projects made with them even after they are retired right .... we still need ideas right? So when I post on Thursday's I will be doing a throwback post and be using a set that has been retired. So for this first one I gotta use Just Jawing ... LOVE that set.

I colored in the eyes with my markers then added iridescent ice over the top of that to give it a little bling!! Then added a strip of ribbon ... love that thick ribbon!! I also used the scallop border punch as well as the heart punch.

And while I am at it here are 2 that were up on the display boards at convention that I thought were too cool!

LOVE LOVE this one above!! I am not sure who made it but it is the best use of this set I have ever seen!!! All the details are just perfect!

And this one is clean and simple which I love! I never would have thought to use this set for a Valentine! Too cute!! Not sure who made this one either. Happy Stamping!!

1 comment:

Cindy Major said...

The first card is from Carrie Gaskin. It was one of her entries for the Artisan Award contest and I remember seeing her card shared here:
http://artisticavenger.wordpress.com/2010/08/03/all-bleach-and-sugar-almost-artisan-card-3/

It's fun to see you pull out retired sets. I agree, just because they're retired doesn't mean we've stopped using them. :)

Cindy

Related Posts with Thumbnails