Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Display Stamper Display Boards

I hope that you all enjoyed the blog hop; I know I sure did!! I had a couple of people ask for a tutorial on the scrap wallet so I will try to put one together next week, so stay tuned for that!

I still have lots of pictures to show from convention so I will sharing them over the next couple of weeks as well as other projects. If you recall I got to be a display board stamper and I had a lot of fun make projects for these boards, some were a bit more challenging than others. I enjoyed seeing what everyone else made with these sets as well!! Seeing some of them I felt my projects were a bit understated but I still love each and everyone of them!! I will share the individual projects as well later this month.

Here are the display boards for the set Just Believe.





Display Boards for Paisley Prints.





The display boards for So Many Thanks!





Happy Stamping!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails