Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Amazing Secret Sister

I joined a SCS secret sister group and have been doing it for about a year now and I have to tell you I have had the most amazing secret sis this round. She has been beyond generous and is an absolute creative stamper. Her creations have been beautiful. Just look at this project she made for me in my reveal gift all I could say was WOW!! Everything about it is gorgeous, I love the paper the stamp set she used, the colors ... just everything.

Not only is the outside great but check out in the inside of this purse. It's a mini scrapbook too. It's made with the 6x6 envelopes and carousal notes. I'm in complete awe over this project and of course can't wait to make some myself!! So what do you think??

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails