Sunday, August 10, 2008

Convention Goodies

I'm still trying to catch up from being gone for two weeks so I will still be sharing stuff from convention. I'm not really sure what possessed me to take that much time off ... and as soon as I return to work it's going to be even worse. BUT at least I had a blast while I was gone!!

Here is all the goodies I got for going to convention!! Who doesn't love getting free rubber?!?!? Not to mention the Fall and Winter Idea Book & Catalog!! I can't wait to be able to order on the 11th. There a TON of news sets that I absolutely need. I also picked up the Spanish Supplement catalog with has a bunch of sets for the Spanish market. Which I LOVE being Hispanic and all.

The Thanks Blessings Love on the right hand side is Decor Elements and will be available in phase 2 of the DE line. At the general session on the first day this Shadow box was made. I was really surprised in how fast this project was. You could totally redecorate your entire house in less than half a day. After this segment they announced that anyone wearing a yellow wrist would band would be getting one to take home!! Of course I was screaming and jumping up and down. I am going to make this exact project to hang up for Thanksgiving just as soon as a get a Micheal's coupon for a shadow box that is. This would be really easy to change out for Christmas too ... ahh the possibilities.

1 comment:

PamE said...

You lucky girl, going to convention and winning something to boot!

Related Posts with Thumbnails