Saturday, August 30, 2008

Another convention card

I only have one more that I made after this and then I will be all done showing off my convention cards. I'm sure you are sick of still enjoying being able to see them. This one I did with the big birthday candle that is currently on the dormant list. It's still available just not shown in the big catty. This would be an easy card to make into masculine card just by changing the colors.


Recipe: Stamp Se: Big Birthday Candle Cardstock: Pale Plum, Perfect Plum, and barely Banana Ink: Pale Plum Perfect Plum, Going Gray, and Barely Banana Accessories: Versamarker, silver brads, iridescent ice, basic gray taffeta ribbon, staples and stapler.

I've also noticed that sometimes when I post pictures it will let you click on them and it'll open another page to see it in more detail but not others. I upload them the same way so I am not sure why it does that ... is there any one who is blog suavy that knows how to make sure it does that each time??

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails