Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Resistible Dragonfly

I am glad the Bug and Kisses made it for one more catalog (many more too I hope), it is one of my favorite sets!! I made this card for a convention swap on SCS called ten minutes to terrific. Basically the rules were to make a card that would take less then ten minutes but still using a technique and still be a wow card. This type of card is right up my alley. I want to make cards that look great but don't take up my whole day. I took my favorite dragonfly from the Bugs and Kisses set and did the crayon resist technique. With this color scheme it wold also be a good male type card. So what do you think?

Recipe: Cardstock: Garden Green, Old Olive, Certainly Celery, and Glossy White ink: Garden Green, Certainly Celery, and Old Olive Accessories: crayon, Dimensionals, Brayer, and Jumbo Eyelets

1 comment:

PamE said...

It would work for a male card, but is still soft enough for any use.

Related Posts with Thumbnails