Thursday, November 20, 2008

Another Project From Demo Night

I hosted the demo get together in October so I came up with two projects and this is one off them.

I think it is stinkin' cute!! I'm a little partial I guess. It's a door hanger but the wonderful Demo's I get together with suggested how it would be perfect for a wine tag!! I sure never thought of that which is a perfect reason why it's great to have these demo get together's especially with these gals who are super creative. I''ll show the other little project tomorrow. Hopefully I can get one of the Ladies to get me a picture of what they made this month since I couldn't make it. Happy Stamping!

Recipe: Stamp Set - Holiday Lineup, Cardstock - Kiwi Kiss, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White, Ridinghood Red and Holiday Treasures DSP, Accessories - Top Note Die, Big Shot, Jumbo Eyelets, Chocolate Chip Ribbon, Paintbrush, Tombo Glue, Dimensionals, Markers and Chalk.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

how absolutely adorable!! TFS!

Angie Williams said...

Oh, I love this! I think I need that die!

Anonymous said...

This is really cute! I love this set!

Anonymous said...

Excellent use for it on a good bottle of wine!

Ilina Crouse said...

this is so cute. Great idea to use the top note!

Jaspere said...

Its amazing what you can do with that top note die. Great idea.

Brandi Wiggins-Côté said...

So cute!! Did you see the one i made for a friend at my school! She loved it. Havea great weekend, Carmen!

Brandi

Sarah Peale said...

This is super cute!

Melissa said...

This is great! I wish i had a demo in my area that had cool project like this!

TFS

Related Posts with Thumbnails