Friday, November 28, 2008

From Card to Scrapbook Page

I wanted to show how you can make a card into a scrapbook page using the same elements. I started off making this fall card. To make the main background paper I used glossy cardstock and the crayon resist technique. I crimped the really rust piece of card stock. Then I made this 6x6 scrapbook page. I used all the elements just changed the placement and orientation a bit.

This card and page is one of my all time favorite's, it's got to be because Fall is the best time of the year. Happy Stamping!
Recipe - Stamp Set- Season By Season (Forgot what set the leaf came from), Ink - November Spectrum Pad and Basic Brown, Cardstock - Close to Cocoa, Chocolate Chip, Glossy, Very Vanilla and Really Rust, Accessories - Crimper, Hemp Twine and Dimensionals.

5 comments:

Angie Williams said...

That is awesome how you did the coordinating page and card!

Anonymous said...

Very nice. I love the resist technique! It's so fun!

Brandi Wiggins-Côté said...

Very pretty, Carmen! Have a great weekend!

Brandi

sarahw said...

Hi Carmen, I love the card, there is something about a piece of paper that has gone through the crimper :) It just adds that little something extra!

Teresa Kline said...

very pretty! *~*

Related Posts with Thumbnails