Monday, November 24, 2008

Holiday Extravaganza Sale

Stampin' Up is having their first time ever Holiday Extravaganza Sale this year to coincide with the Thanksgiving Holiday. The best part .. you don't have to get up crawl out of bed at 3am and go stand in the cold waiting for the store to open and have to fight a crowd. Just turn on your computer and go to my online website and place your order.

I don't have all the specifics yet as any good holiday sale you don't find out until the day it starts. But I can share with you the info I do know.
  • The Sale starts November 26th and runs through December 1st.
  • The will be great bundle pricing 20-50% off.
  • Quantities are limited so act fast.
  • Order through my online website.
  • Call me and I can place your order.
I can't wait until Wednesday to find out what this great deal is! In the meantime Happy Stamping!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails