Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Snow Covered Trees

I've been playing around with some different colors trying to make some non traditional Christmas cards. Here is one I came up with.

I really like it but thought it was missing something but everyone time I tried to add to it I didn't like it so I left it just they way it is. I did add glitter to the trees to make it sparkle. Happy Stamping!

Recipe: Stamp Set - Lovely as a Tree, Cardstock, So Saffron, Close to Cocoa, Ink - Basic Brown, Accessories - Iridescent Ice, Versamarker

12 comments:

Angie Williams said...

I love the sparkle on the trees!

sarahw said...

Love the glitter on the trees. Pretty card.

Jennifer Murai said...

I love the simplicity of this card. I don't think it needs anything else.

Anonymous said...

It's just perfect!

Stephanie said...

I love the card, one of my favorite sets...

Anonymous said...

The trees are some of my favorites. Very cute card.

Anonymous said...

I love this set of trees! You have worked it beautifully with these colours too.

Jaspere said...

ohhh! I like this. Its the one set that I wish I had but never seem to buy.

Kristin said...

This is a great card! I love the glitter in the trees, bet it looks awesome in real life!

Traci G said...

It's very pretty just the way it is!!

Teresa Kline said...

very pretty! *~*

Christyne said...

WOW! STUNNING! That is one of my fave sets...I really should order it - LOL! TFS.

Related Posts with Thumbnails