Monday, November 10, 2008

First Day of Snow and New Promo

Today we woke up to a dusting of snow. It actually started to flurry last night but this morning it was so peaceful with the trees all covered in snow. I like the snow when it looks like this I'm sure later today I'll be wishing it was all melted and gone. So in light of the snow I'm going to share this card today.
I think it's very fitting for this weather. You can't see it too well in the picture but the brown piece is watermarked with snowflakes. The card is rather simple but I really like it. I love using browns and blues together, they compliment each other well. This is going to be one of my Christmas cards ... all my cards this year are non traditional colors. So what do you think?
I also wanted to share with you a new promotion that Stampin Up! is running through November 30th.

You can also click on the link I added to my blog bar on the right. You will save 20% off the cost of Rub On's once you have placed an order for $20.00. If you would like to take advantage of the special you can place an online order using my SU website or by emailing me. Happy Stamping!!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice! I love the brown and blue combo, too!

Christyne said...

This is so pretty! I like the snow too...till I have to go out in it - LOL!

Melanie said...

Oh welcoming winter already in your neck of the woods. Enjoy! Beautiful card!

specialcraftmom4 said...

I love the colors in this card! Great job (:

Angie Williams said...

This is an awesome card! I want to case it, I just need to order some taffeta... TFS!

Jaspere said...

Great color combination. I love the layout too.

Ilina Crouse said...

very pretty and great color combo. TFS

Anonymous said...

I love the color combo! It was snowing here today too. I noticed as I was driving Evan to the lab for his blood tests. I don't want it to stick yet though.

Very pretty card.

Brenda said...

No snow here in Texas... but I love snowflakes! I like the layout of this card. Simply, yet very pretty! TFS!

Carol Matthews said...

So pretty. I'm another lover of blue and brown together. Wish we still had last year's wrapping paper available in that combo.
Cheers
Carol

Anonymous said...

Love this card! I'm going to have to CASE that layout!!!

Sarah Peale said...

This is so very pretty!

Related Posts with Thumbnails