Monday, October 20, 2008

Altered Plastic Cups

Here is another project I did last year but I am making more of these this year. They were quick and easy ... just how I like my projects!



I just love how adorable these things are .. they are even better in person. Basically I took the small clear dixie type cups and wrapped my DSP around it. Since cups are larger at the top then the bottom and because I didn't have a lot of time I didn't cut the paper to be the shape of the cup. Instead I just wrapped a strip of paper around and made pleats out of the extra paper. I attached the handle with another strip of paper using brads. Hope you like it!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are really cute. Great idea to make pleats out of the extra paper.

Brenda said...

Cute, cute, cute! TFS!

Jennifer Murai said...

Super cute idea. I love it when people say quick project :)

Julia said...

Oh these are sooo cute!

Amanda said...

These are super cute! Perfect for a quick thank you or something :)

katiesniche said...

How cute!! I'm sure that they are a big hit!

Kerry Johnson said...

Those are super cute! You could use them for so many different things!

Ann said...

These are super cute! Such a great idea. :D

Related Posts with Thumbnails