Monday, October 13, 2008

Countdown to Halloween

Halloween has got to be one of my favorite holidays. We usually over decorate, sew my children's costume ... you now go full out. This year it's gonna be a little more quite due to everything being a bit crazy, plus my kids wanted to be the Master Chief from Halo 3 so they got store bought one's this year. I decided it would be fun to have one of those countdown calendars for Halloween. I've had it in my head for weeks now and wanted to showcase the small spider from the Decor Elements line. So what do you think?



I am real happy with how it came out even better than I had anticipated. I put the spider on a piece of a window sheet (acetate) because I want to be able to use it later in a scrapbook or something. Everything is under the glass of the frame except the clips and the numbers. If you haven't gotten your spider yet he is only available until the 31st of October. The link to the special can be located on the right of my blog.

Recipe: Cardstock - Ghostly Greetings DSP, Basic Black, Whisper White, Window Sheet; Accessories - DE Spider, Glue Dots, Big Shot, The following are not SU products Graffiti Alphabet, picture frame, and slip clips.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute idea!

Jennifer Murai said...

What a great idea. TFS

Related Posts with Thumbnails