Thursday, October 30, 2008

Happy Halloween!!

Well this will be the last of the Halloween projects. I'm sad to see them go ... well until next year.

This is one of may favorite cards. I like how it all came together with the image and the layout.I know just about everyone has one of these jars now. Decor Elements sure does make it easy to do these.
I didn't put the Spooky DE on the jar, I put it on a sheet of acetate so I can change out my jar depending on the season. I also added just a sheet of DSP behind it to make the spider more noticeable. Sorry the pic is a bit blurry I've been having some camera issues.

In the next few days I will be adding a few links to my side bar for two different blogging groups I am in. They are a great groups and have a lot of different ideas and lots of talent. So if you feel inclined check them out.

I thought I would share a story of my son. He goes to Junior High and they have this dress code there. Well this week has been spirit week and they've been able to alter what they wear. On Tuesday if you donated to cans of can goods you got to wear anything you wanted. So he decides he wants to participate it's all good. Keep in mind I have a ton of clothes for each of my children, I have a bit of s hopping addiction too heehee. So he picks out blue jeans (which he wears everyday) and .... a patriotic shirt. What 13 year old picks that out to wear?!?! Every child we drove by or watch go to school that day were wearing hip hop clothes, shorts you know something flashy well for 13 yr olds. I have to say I was pretty proud of him and it showed that I really do have a good kid. Just don't tell him that !! Well Happy Stamping!!

4 comments:

specialcraftmom4 said...

I love your ghost card! That is a great idea to use acetate so you can change the jar with the seasons!!!!
Thanks for sharing (:

Anonymous said...

Love your card. Your spooky jar turned out great!

Traci G said...

such fun Halloween projects!!!! TFS!

Tina said...

the layout of your Ghost card is awsome!

Related Posts with Thumbnails