Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Unlucky with 3x3's

I keep seeing these adorable 3x3's cards so I thought I would try to make some and I tell you they just don't come out as I had intended. They never seem cute when I make them, they always just seem so under done or over done. Case in point number 1:The idea I had never translated properly. AND this was the better one I made like seven version's but finally gave up. So then I decided to try again. #'s 2 and 3These are slightly better but they are still missing the cute factor. I could put this little guy on a 3x3 and it would probably be cute. But that wasn't what I made him for.
For now I think I will be skipping 3x3's and stick with what I do better.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Some times those little cards are most tricky. Some times it just takes the right stamp or set of stamps to come along that begs for that size card. No fun working with some thing frustrating. These just lack that special Carmen pop, you'll find it I'm sure.

Anonymous said...

I think the cards in the 2nd picture are really cute! The little smiley face would a be adorable on any card too! I have to agree though I have a hard time with 3x3's! :)

Anonymous said...

I have issues with 3X3's too. I really like the 2nd two though. They are really cute.

Amanda said...

Your cards look great, especially the Very Merry ones. I just tried making 3x3 cards, and there just isn't much space on them! Keep trying and you'll get the hang of it!

Brandi Wiggins-Côté said...

I really like the way you used the candy cane ribbon! I find it a wee bit too big but that looks great! TFS!

Related Posts with Thumbnails