Friday, October 3, 2008

An Eyeball of a Drink

I signed up for another swap ... I'm a bit swap crazy. Some of my favorite swaps are or these 6x6 recipes. I did this swap with Utahstampoholic (Renee) over at splitcoast, her swaps are usually high caliber and I should be getting mine back the early part of next week. I decided I wanted to use the martini stamp and change the olive to an eyeball but since I don't drink I didn't have a recipe so I googled this one.

Recipe: Stamp Sets - Cheers to You, Tasty Sweet, Cardstock - Basic Black, Garden Green, Whisper White, Ink - Old Olive, Basic Black, Going Gray, Accessories - Sahara Sand Marker, Real Red Marker, Crystal Effects, Dimensionals

2 comments:

Brenda said...

I love this layout! What a great idea to use this stamp set for recipe pages! Thanks for the inspiration!

Jennifer Murai said...

What a cool idea to use Cheers for You for a beverage recipe. Great job.

Related Posts with Thumbnails