Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Forgot it was tuesday ....

I was planning on having a tutorial ready for today on my little wagon but I completely forgot. So I will finish getting it together and hopefully will have it ready to post on Friday. So keep checking. In the meantime here is another Halloween card:

I dug in my stash for this set ... it's from 2000 and is called Spooks Galore. I like how the image is tall and skinny.

My oldest recently turned 13 and the things he says makes me shake my head. Like this evening we were sitting watching TV together and he looks over and says "I'm lazy." Then he says "I agree with myself." Now if I said he was being lazy he wouldn't agree but he'll agree with himself. ::shaking my head:: what am I going to do with my teenage son??

3 comments:

Jennie said...

This is a nice Halloween card. Great layout.

specialcraftmom4 said...

What a cute Halloween card!

Tina said...

love the pumpkin stamp. I like the highth of it. Great card!

Related Posts with Thumbnails