Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Special and a recipe

Stampin' Up! is celebrating 20 years and in honor of Stampin' Up's birthday they are new special for the month. Come celebrate with us today! For more info click on the picture to the right under Stamp Savings. I have also added the link to the Holiday Mini on my side bar as well. I also decided to share with you another project I made using the chalkboard technique. I went with the more traditional candy corn colors on this one. I enjoy doing these 6x6 recipe cards, easy to do and fun to make. I did this one for a Halloween swap on SCS. I added a recipe for Crispy Candy Corn Treats, basically a rice crispy treat with candy corn. Enjoy!


Recipe: Stamp Set - Tasty Sweet; Cardstock - Basic Black, Summer Sun, Whisper White; Ink - Craft White; Accessories - Pumpkin Pie Grosgrain Ribbon, Chalk


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Another great card!

Related Posts with Thumbnails