Friday, October 17, 2008

A Toast

Here is a fun card I made for Halloween. I took the Cheers To You stamp set and changed the olives to eyeballs in the Martini drink. It would be a great card to use for a Halloween gathering.

This card reminded me of a picture I was sent the other day .....

A little too much to drink . Someone was pretty creative in designing these pumpkins don't think I have ever quite seen anything like this. Oh and I got this great card from a close friend of mine.


I think it's very creative!! Thanks Pam!! When ever I get a card from Pam I am always careful not to tear into because she is notorious for having confetti in it!! You can see a bit of it on the envelope! Happy Stamping!

8 comments:

Amanda said...

Those pumpkins are so funny!

Love the cards!

Deb said...

Hehehe! Every single one of these pictures made me laugh out loud literally! How hilarious! Such fun!

Brenda said...

Awesome card! I love how you made the drinks shiny... I'm guessing it's Crystal Effects. Neat idea! I love the pumpkins! I've made one puking pumpkin before, but never thought to have a trio with empties all around--would definitely explain the puking pumpkin's issue. :) TFS!

Unknown said...

oh lol thats funny with those pumpkins.

Darlene said...

The eyeball martinis are very clever!! And the "drunken" pumpkins are hysterical!!! TFS

Anonymous said...

Great idea turning the olives in to eyeballs. Ha. Ha.

Traci G said...

Love this idea for the card!! Very clever. Someone sent me that pumpkin pic in an email too. All I could say is YUCK! LOL.

Anonymous said...

OMG Carmen! Those pumpkins are HILARIOUS!!!! I LOVE that!!! LOL

Related Posts with Thumbnails