Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Howling Good Time

I have about another weeks worth of Halloween Goodies to share and then we will be on new topic.

I made this card for a Halloween Invitation a few years back for my son when he had a Costume Party for this birthday. I did the focal image using the bleach technique. In person the bleaching is more noticeable. Halloween is one of my favorite times of the year but is also that time of year when my oldest baby keeps getting older. This year he will be 13 and I keep wondering where the time has gone. And each year I keep wishing he would get an older. He is a great kid and loath the day he will be old enough to move out. Even though I tell him he needs to move out the day he is 18 which he just rolls his eyes and says that messed. LOL

I like to decorate treats up. Makes them more fun to get!! This is a gum wrapper I made complete with a cute mini tag. Happy Stamping,

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute card!

Traci G said...

Love your projects!! Isn't Halloween fun? Can't wait to see what else you come up with!

Related Posts with Thumbnails