Thursday, October 9, 2008

Gotta love those recipe swaps!

Here is another 6x6 recipe swap I did. I love making these things. Not that I have time to cook any of them but if I ever do feel like cooking I can pull out these adorable little swaps. I wanted it to look like a pumpkin patch. If you use real pumpkin instead of canned these pancakes come out great!

Recipe: Stamp Set - Autumn Harvest; Cardstock - Sahara Sand, Chocolate Chip, Tangerine Tango, Kiwi Kiss, Ink - Chocolate Chip, Tangerine Tango; Accessories - Dimensionals

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great swap idea. That's a really cute recipe card, too!

Unknown said...

i like......

Deb said...

This looks and sounds delicious!

Pat (mspfd) said...

Wow! This is adorable. I agree with Deb; it looks and sounds delicious!

Ann said...

Yummy and cute! What more could a girl want?

Leslie said...

C-U-T-E!!! I may have to use that recipe too. LOL

Anonymous said...

Your 6x6 ideas are always great, they look balnced full of color and movement, super job!

Unknown said...

I do a recipe swap too!! They are always so much fun!! This is a great recipe page too!!

Anonymous said...

Great swap card! I love doing these but I get too carried away and sign up for way to many at once. :0 Beautifully done!

Related Posts with Thumbnails