Monday, October 27, 2008

Frapp Jars Halloween Style

I still on my Halloween kick I should have all the projects shown by Halloween so one more week until next year. I made up some Frapp jars Halloween style. Hopefully it boosted their moral up a bit if not it sure sugared them up!!

I made about 20 of them. I don't drink Frapp's so I've been collecting them from friends who do and I still have some left over for other projects. I did the whole Candy Corn theme. I put all flavors of Candy Corn in the jars, Candy Apple, Caramel, Chocolate, Indian and Regular. The candy apple is almost as good as the regular flavor ... chocolate not so much. They were pretty easy to make especially with using the DSP. You can't really tell in the picture but I put iridescent ice over the Candy Corn image to make it sparkle. Happy Stamping!

Recipe: Stamp Set - Tasty Sweet, Cardstock - Whisper White, Basic Black, Kiwi Kiss, Accessories - Ghostly Greetings DSP, Iridescent Ice, Silver Cord, Scallop Punch, Old Olive Marker, Only Orange Marker, Black Marker, and Going Gray Marker.

12 comments:

sarahw said...

Super cute! I hope you are not too sick of candy corn!

Susan (peebsmama) said...

Cute idea for Halloween.

Anonymous said...

These jars are wonderful! I love them.

Angie Williams said...

These are adorable! I have always wanted to make something like these for others, but I also don't drink fraps, so I am hoping to figure out how to get some. Our Satrbucks donates theirs to a charity...

Sammi said...

Oh how fun!!! they look wonderful!
Sammi
xxx

Brandi Wiggins-Côté said...

You're a Halloween MANIAC, Carmen!! LOL! Candy corn is my fave candy and I can't find any right now. Sniff. It's all good though. If my bum gets any bigger I'll have to start wearing an elastic waist pant suit...LOL! Love your Halloweenie projects! Keep 'em comin'!

Brandi

Jennifer Murai said...

Love these!!! I collected some bottles awhile go and have been storing them. I may have to pull them out. I don't drink them either, so it does take awhile to accumulate them.

Kristin said...

I SO need to do this!! If only I drank Frapp! (I need to scope out my friends, too) lol

specialcraftmom4 said...

These are sooo cute! I a in your SCS Blog group (:

Anonymous said...

I really wanna try these frap jars. They are really cute and make great gifts. I love what you did with these.

Anonymous said...

Love them! These turned out really cute! What? Candy Corn flavors? I haven't run across these!

Mandy said...

Oh, what super fun jars! Love 'em!

Related Posts with Thumbnails