Saturday, October 4, 2008

Creative CD Holder

A couple weekends back our cub scout pack went on a camping trip, the boys had a ton of fun. I took my camera and took over 150 photos over the 2 days while they different activities, the clean up of the lake, cooking, pitching tents, the campfire all the fun stuff. So I thought it would be great to make CD's for all the boys and their parents. Then I thought it would be cool to make CD holders for them so I made this cute little project.I was very pleased in how it came out, better than what I originally had in mind. Sometimes my "brilliant" ideas don't come out so well. I got the clear plastic CD covers at Walmart. So what do you think?

Recipe: Stamp Set - Scouts at Play; Ink - Basic Gray; Cardstock - Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla; Accessories - Crimper, Rope Twine, Watercolor crayons, Dimensionals

3 comments:

Brandi Wiggins-Côté said...

YAY, CARMEN!!!! I'm so glad you told me it was you! I felt like a tool for losing the info. My hubs keeps telling me I should carry post-it notes in my pocket because I'm always losing scraps of paper everywhere. I love the cd holder. BTW!
thanks again,
Brandi

Anonymous said...

Turned out cute and oh how they will treasure it, great way to share an entire event with everyone quickly. You Rock!

Pat (mspfd) said...

This is absolutely fantastic! Love the CD holder and the parents will absolutely love the photos, too.

Related Posts with Thumbnails