Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Fall Pumpkins

This is a card that I had made last year and think it's pretty cute so I thought I would show it here since the whole blogging thing is fairly new. The elements of this card really came together for me and was actually inspired by a 3-d project I had made, I'll post that one tomorrow. It was rather easy even though it doesn't look that way. So what do you think?


Recipe: Stamp Set - Weathered ;Accessories- Small and large Oval Punch, Dimensionals, hemp; Cardstock - Creamy caramel, Pumpkin Pie, Garden Green, Close to Cocoa; Ink - Pumpkin Pie, Garden Green, Basic Brown

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is just darling! I love the pumpkins and will have to try this out.

Anonymous said...

It's wonderful! I love the 3-D.

Traci G said...

Carmen...this card is AWESOME!! I love it! Thanks for sharing it with us.

Anonymous said...

This is really really cute! I love the pumpkins!

nic_d said...

This is fantastic; love it!!!

Ann said...

Very cute! Love the pumpkins and fence!

Lorraine said...

I think that this is just great! I love the pumpkins and the fence in front of them. this looks very 3 d! The colors are perfect...fall is in the air!

Cheryl Walker said...

super cute!!! Love those pumpkins!!!!

Cheryl

Related Posts with Thumbnails