Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Halloween Treat Holder

There has been many different versions of this mummy, small to large and lately it's been the large one from Martha Stewart but I still like this one from a Stampin' Up demonstrator from years past. Here is my version I even used a stamp from years past ... you know since I have all the stamps I ever bought still and probably always will.


I think this mummy from Hey Ghoul Friend is one of the cutest. Doesn't he look like he is having a blast! I also thought I would share this card I made. All but the main image is done using SU! I did the image using a brass template and gold embossing paste. I just love these brass template even though they aren't very popular these days.

I know that usually I do a tutorial today but the two that I have ready are more for Christmas so I'm going to wait to share those until next month. I still have several Halloween Projects I want to share first so sorry no tutorial this week. Happy Stamping!

There are only a few spots left if you are interested in my stamp camp so don't forget to get your spot today!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great Halloween stuff!

Jennifer Murai said...

Very cute Halloween projects. TFS

Brandi Wiggins-Côté said...

Do you love Halloween or what? All your halloweenie projects are just great! Thanks so much for sharing them!

specialcraftmom4 said...

Great Halloween projects! Really fun (:

Anonymous said...

very cute!

Anonymous said...

Very creative Halloween stuff! Love it!

Anonymous said...

So cute. The embossing is an awesome touch!

Related Posts with Thumbnails