Saturday, October 11, 2008

Punch Pumpkin Gift

I belong to a secret sister group and at the beginning of October my big sis sent me this cute mini Ice Breakers. I liked it so much I asked where she got them so I could go buy some I thought they would be perfect for this idea I had. I have a great big sis and you know what she sent me another package chock full of them. Sure enough they were just the right size to make these little pumpkins. Aren't they cute??

Recipes: Tag Stamp Set - Batty for You, Cardstock - Whisper White, Basic Black, Kiwi Kiss, Ink - Only Orange,Accessories - Scallop Punch, Dimensionals Pumpkin - Stamp Set - Occasions Collection, Cardstock - Whisper White, Kiwi Kiss Ink - So Saffron, Only Orange, Tangerine Tango Accessories: Sponge, Large and Wide Oval Punch, Only Orange and Old Olive Marker

13 comments:

sarahw said...

Carmen, Super cute! I love the pumpkin.

Anonymous said...

Very cute! What a nice sis!

Deb said...

How adorable! And how sweet of her to share!

kk127g said...

Wow
Great blog. Are these pumpkins from our new sizzix?
Thanks for sharing.
KK

Lorraine said...

thanks for leaving such nice comments on my blog!
this is just an adorable project and perfect for this time of year. I just love your pumpkins! thanks again for sharing such a creative project! Who ever is getting this is going to be thrilled

Cheryl Walker said...

Very very cute, and that is very sweet of your sis!!!!

Louise F NZ said...

This is so cool! Great idea.

Carmen said...

yahoo.comTFS

Carmen said...

Carmen sorry I messed up the last one.
TFS. Love your blog and we both share the same name. :)

Ann said...

So cute! You're a lucky girl to have such a sweet sis! :D

Lesly said...

How cute are these!!!! What a great sis!

Anonymous said...

Cute and simple too. Love it! Now I really feel like fall is here.

Brandi Wiggins-Côté said...

What a cute gift! Love that punch pumpkin!

Related Posts with Thumbnails